Marshals & Admin Team
We have an awesome team of Marshals who come back year after year. Because of their long term dedication and as well they have all the right experience these are the guys who get first preference.
Second preferences are those who have CCDA training or experience at other Winch Truck events.
But every year we take on a few newbies as trainees. These guys cant call penalties but get to learn the ropes in support roles to our experienced Marshals.
We need all Marshals to register their attendance here whether new or old please.
Also office staff and camp marshals please also fill this in.
AASA registration for officials... it's FREE !
As we are sanctioned by AASA every person volunteering or working in any official capacity needs to be registered with AASA. It is free and you will receive an email first up and a few days later a card will be mailed to you. When you get to Cliffhanger we will need to see your card or a copy of your email if your card was not yet received. Note internet is non existent at camp so bring a print of the email.
This registration is required by 100% of people helping - so includes
- marshals and marshal helpers
- office staff
- catering crew
- spectator leaders
- management team
- pretty much very person helping in any official capacity. If you think to ask should I get it then best to just get it.
The online form asks a few questions -
- Working with children - for a NSW event it turns out it isn't required. AASA said to tick the box that says you are getting it and move on
- Referees - it asks for two referees. Here are two you can use
- Steve Hobbs 0457002200 firstname.lastname@example.org Event Director
- Lawrie Sternbeck 0415752398 email@example.com Clerk of Course
There is the link to the AASA form ....